United Brick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Brick

Show off your Lego MOCs, discuss building secrets, and just hang out!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Commander Lukas
MOD
MOD
Commander Lukas

Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- Empty
PostSubject: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 10:10 pm

Post your enteries, for the CLONE CONTEST, in this thread!

Last edited by Commander Lukas on Mon Feb 09, 2009 12:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lcar.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Chaotic Good
Master Minifig Customizer
Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 4:57 pm

Very well. If you insist... Wink

Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- 3156251796_08a8838dcd_m

The 501st Legion! Replicant rifle by Little Armory Toys.

Last edited by Chaotic Good on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.chaotic-good.co.uk
republicFORCES

republicFORCES

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:38 pm

ok i can't win any more Sad Mad Crying or Very sad Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- 11734 (sorry for all the smillies(sadies;) ))
Back to top Go down
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=348388
Commander Lukas
MOD
MOD
Commander Lukas

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptyThu Jan 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Read the rules, You need four pictures
Back to top Go down
http://lcar.forum-motion.com/forum.htm
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptySat Jan 10, 2009 8:56 am

Oops. Sorry. I shall bring in more pictures.

EDIT:

Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- 501stbsmall
Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- 501stcsmall
Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- 501stdsmall

Reference Picture:

Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- 250px-501stlegion1

As stated, replicant rifle by Little Armory Toys.

Last edited by Chaotic Good on Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:20 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add reference picture.)
Back to top Go down
Groovybones

Groovybones

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:31 pm

wait, doesnt it have to be a cannon trooper, the rule was no non-cannon, a double negative, meaning it has to be cannon, for instance, "Captain Torque of the 395th"
or am i wrong?

anyhoo, chaotic good is sure to win, Neutral but i'll post photos when I have them,
Back to top Go down
Chaotic Good
Chaotic Good

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm

As my own canon question was not answered, I decided that, now, after reading the definition of 'canon' that Star Wars: Battlefront Two, (in which the 501st Legion appeared) counts as an official canon offshoot of Star Wars, as it follows the official Star Wars storyline of the Clone Wars.

Therefore, the 501st Legion seems to count as canon, and so I entered it. I would withdraw my entry if my interpretation is wrong. As it is, there seems to be no rule regarding it.

Groovybones wrote:
chaotic good is sure to win

Not necessarily. It all depends on the popularity of the figure. Democracy...gotta love it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Groovybones

Groovybones

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 4:35 am

Chaotic Good wrote:
Not necessarily. It all depends on the popularity of the figure. Democracy...gotta love it. Wink

haha so true,
that was just supposed to be a complimment though, i just really like all your minifig MOCs, great job with the decals btw. : )

Last edited by Groovybones on Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ODST7
The "Assistant"
The

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- EmptyMon Jan 12, 2009 11:41 pm

Chaotic Good wrote:
As my own canon question was not answered, I decided that, now, after reading the definition of 'canon' that Star Wars: Battlefront Two, (in which the 501st Legion appeared) counts as an official canon offshoot of Star Wars, as it follows the official Star Wars storyline of the Clone Wars.

Therefore, the 501st Legion seems to count as canon, and so I entered it. I would withdraw my entry if my interpretation is wrong. As it is, there seems to be no rule regarding it.

Groovybones wrote:
chaotic good is sure to win

It's true, heh... Muhahahahahahahaha......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---   Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed--- Empty

Back to top Go down

Clone Contest! Post enteries here.---Closed---
Page 1 of 1