United Brick
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
United Brick

Show off your Lego MOCs, discuss building secrets, and just hang out!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the Battle of Pentar IV

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Groovybones

Groovybones

the Battle of Pentar IV Empty
PostSubject: the Battle of Pentar IV   the Battle of Pentar IV EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:44 am

On Pentar IV the Sepratists have made an underground droid factory. The Republic caught wind of this new threat and sent the Jedi master Jonard Carr and his 110th legion to investigate. They discovered the Seps and a team of mercenaries in an old citidel which is generating strage geo-thermal energy from beneath it. The scouts proved that the droid factory was there and Master Carr and his men charged it. The 110th's personal commandos, Theta Squad, went underground through the cristal catacombs to find, and destroy the factory. The stage was set, now the battle of Pentar IV will begin...

so here is my MOC of the battle Pentar IV: it is my biggest MOC to date. made on a 48x48 basplate it features the enitre 110th and almost all of my battle droids

the Battle of Pentar IV 3186529048_abde92e8c6_b

hope you like it!
please comment, comment, comment!
Back to top Go down
FLare

FLare

PostSubject: Re: the Battle of Pentar IV   the Battle of Pentar IV EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 3:48 pm

Shocked That looks really good, a bit busy to me, but its still very good.
Back to top Go down
Groovybones

Groovybones

PostSubject: Re: the Battle of Pentar IV   the Battle of Pentar IV EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:22 pm

FLare wrote:
Shocked That looks really good, a bit busy to me, but its still very good.

lol i know what you mean, but hey, it's the middle of a battle, its not like its gonna be nice and tidy, tongue
Back to top Go down
(Insert Name Here)
(insert rank here)-[Admin]
(Insert Name Here)

PostSubject: Re: the Battle of Pentar IV   the Battle of Pentar IV EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm

I'm all for busy battle scenes! This one is amazing! I like the underground layer you have there. But for the CIS base, you may want to try not to mix the two different light gray pieces.
Back to top Go down
https://united-brick.forummotion.com
Groovybones

Groovybones

PostSubject: Re: the Battle of Pentar IV   the Battle of Pentar IV EmptyTue Jan 20, 2009 2:05 am

(Insert Name Here) wrote:
But for the CIS base, you may want to try not to mix the two different light gray pieces.

well, i tried to make it look less like a base and more like a re-claimed citidel they got.

also, im too lazy do to just plain bley or grey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the Battle of Pentar IV   the Battle of Pentar IV Empty

Back to top Go down

the Battle of Pentar IV
Page 1 of 1